For tax advisors
It is your job to advise your clients holistically in all tax matters, such as direct tax, inheritance tax and wage tax. In our experience under such circumstances it becomes more and more difficult to provide correct VAT consulting. Firstly, this is due to companies continuing to build their resources (which also means that issues addressed to external experts are more complex). Secondly, VAT is more and more under the scrutiny of tax authorities, i.e. as part of their regular tax audits. Thirdly, VAT law develops very quickly because of jurisdiction and ongoing EU harmonization.
Due to our experience we can tackle problems in a goal-oriented fashion. In many cases we can respond quickly because we already have an experienced overview of regulations and jurisdiction, which expedites the services that your client needs.
Of course, you decide whether we are in direct contact with your clients or if you would prefer to forward our input in your own name to your clients. In both cases we guarantee mandate protection.
Our specific activities for you in your respective client engagement can look as follows:
- Discussion of your VAT issues via phone
- Preparation of (comprehensive) memos
- Support in correspondence with tax authorities (declaration issues, appeals and lawsuits, support in general tax audits or special VAT audits)
- Support your clients in processing cross-border supply and purchase of goods and services
- Preparation of claims for VAT refunds for non-EC businesses (13th Directive claims)
Do you have any questions with regard to value added tax?
We are passionate specialists and provide advice with regard to any German and international VAT issues. We look forward to receiving your call.